Posted by jill on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 10:00am.
could someone please explain how to work out the highest fhydride and the highest flouride of ununhexium ,if the valance is 6 UUHF6 AND UUH6 ,I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UUH2COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN MANY THANKS
i sent you a message are you able to help on q4 and q3 by any chance
hi mickey what number as there is many parts to questins 1-3
im stuck on part d mainly
is it question 1d or 3d
d but if you can help with part a it would be appreciate it
q3 part a and partd of the same question
7 alpha emissions would mean isatope of 264 atomic number=102 final product being woul put it in a lanthanide
how is this worked out as you have to show your workings
Now go to http://www.webelements.com/
and find the element X with an atomic number of 102.
I posted the Uuh losing 7 alpha particles just below; however, if you will repost you entire question again where we can see it we may be able to help with the other parts.
so that means x = the element No
That is right.
thank you so much
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - what are the valences expected in unuhexium? the outer is 7s2 7p4 ...
- chemistry - give the formular of the highest hydride and highest flouride of ...
- ununhexium - What is the highest fluride of Uuh? Here is a web site for the ...
- cHEMISTRY - GIVE THE EMPIRICAL FORMULAE OF THE HIGHEST HYDRIDE AND HIGHEST ...
- chemistry - what is the atomic number of ununhexium and the full symbol is this ...
- Geography - Would outdoor locations in countries such as Singapore with the ...
- math 012 please help explain - can someone please help explain how to do this ...
- biology - After a meal rich in starch, the blood with the highest concentration ...
- chemistry final-urgent - Choose the element with the highest ionization energy ...
- Physics - Can someone explain the magnitude and direction of the acceleration of...