Posted by Kitty on Sunday, January 28, 2007 at 10:12pm.
I need help constructing a concluding sentence for my paragraphs. 1. Allusion (The fault dear Brutus is not in our stars but in ourselves)
2. Definition (we are the defenders of freedom wherever it continues to exist in the world, but we cannot defend abroad by deserting it at home)
3. Repetition of the Julius Caesar quote.
I googled several places and still don't know what to do...help!!
do you need the meaning of:
we are the defenders of freedom wherever it continues to exist in the world, but we cannot defend abroad by deserting it at home
I just have to say how those three achieve pointing out the irrational fear of Communism. I'm not sure on the repetition but i just need an ending statement for these three paragraphs.
"how those three achieve pointing out the irrational fear of Communism"
Use that wording somehow.
I am not sure how to help you with this if I don't know how your paragraohs are constructed or what key points they are highlighting.
So you need an ending line relating to
2.) and 3.) I dont understand
I used allusion using the quote from Julius Caesar saying we need to take the blame for our own faults / We are our choices. I don't know how to end that paragraph and lead to the next one on Definition saying what our place was and what we were supposed to do. (defend freedom wherever it exists in the world)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade english - use each word or phrase as the subject of a sentence. add a ...
- English writing a concluding paragraph - My essay is about conformity and ...
- English & Composition - I need help with writing a topic sentence that briefly ...
- advanced english 2 - is this an allusion: she would drink and pretend she was ...
- English - In a total of 200 words, write two paragraphs with about how interest...
- essay writing - What is the most important key to an effective essay? A. A ...
- Essay writing - 1. What is the most IMPORTANT key to an effective essay? A. A ...
- english - He seem'd to find his way without his eyes; For out o' doors he went ...
- English - I need help on my essay outline. How could I break down my sub-topic: ...
- english - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain how purpose, audience, ...