February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, January 28, 2007
I need help with correctly punctuating this sentence. I am not sure where the period goes. Should it be inside or outside the parenthesis in this sentence? The textbook had recently been revised. (The last revision took place in 1992). Thank you
This site will give you examples.
Answer This Question
Punctuation within Sentences—Parentheses
- Punctuation within Sentences ...
- Please check my correction. Punctuation within Sentences—Hyphen You ...
- Rewrite the following sentences, focusing on the grammar area ...
English / Grammar
- I need help with the following grammar exercise. Rewrite the...
- What revision will correct the sentence? "Welcome," the announcer ...
Punctuation within sentences-hyphen
- the book had some nice features, such as: ...
- Did I properly quote this sentence? Feldman is the author from my ...
- Can someone check these for me. I have to correct these sentences ...
- Grammar Exercise 4 To Be Distributed to Students in Week Seven Rewrite...
- Are these answers correct? Punctuation within Sentences—Colon 1. The ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help