July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, January 28, 2007
I need help with correctly punctuating this sentence. I am not sure where the period goes. Should it be inside or outside the parenthesis in this sentence? The textbook had recently been revised. (The last revision took place in 1992). Thank you
This site will give you examples.
Answer This Question
Punctuation within Sentences—Parentheses
- Punctuation within Sentences ...
English / Grammar
- I need help with the following grammar exercise. Rewrite the...
- Did I properly quote this sentence? Feldman is the author from my ...
GRAMMAR / ENGLISH
- I need help with the following grammar exercise. Thank you ...
- Grammar Exercise 3 To Be Distributed to Students in Week Five Rewrite ...
Punctuating Sentences check please
- The rainbow stretched across the sky from ...
- 1.Is the group of words a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a run-...
- Hello, I have to revise these sentences for dangling modifiers and I ...
- Select all the statements that apply to the sentence below. ...
- Special delicates lingerie detergent is unnecessary. Does this ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help