October 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Hi i was wondering if you knew what some important cities, areas,towns,etc. were in the book "The Things They carried" or if there were any maps of the main setting.
I haven't read this book, but judging from the review at amazon.com, it takes place in Vietnam. Maybe some of these maps can help:
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here is a lot of information on the book:
Some good discussion questions:
Answer This Question
- Which answer best describes why towns and cities were built ...
- i read the book the dark and deadly pool but i have need to kno 3 ...
- I need a character summery of Bella from Twilight. I haven't read the ...
- hi for my english project i have to draw a map of the war my character...
THE THIRD WORLD [SOCIAL STUDIES]
- "Why do you think some people argue that it ...
- I've recently read the book You Don't Know Me by David ...
Ms Sue English
- What are some reasons why disharmony is not the main cause of ...
- Okay, for English 12 im doing a semiar on Yann Martel's book, "Life...
- Why do some families in rural areas of Mexico move to larger ...
- I read book water for elephants and in it the main character not want ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help