Posted by kristy on Thursday, January 25, 2007 at 6:51pm.
What is the unit rate?
A racing car travels 180 miles in 1.5 hours.
i need it as a fraction
like: 180mi/1.5 hrs
thats not the unit rate
The units here will be miles per hour.
(Another valid yet rare answer is hours per mile.)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physics. Please help. Thanks - in the last three years, Fred's basketball team ...
- math/unit rate - please help me find the definition for unit rate. It depends ...
- math - explain how to write 20 miles divided by 4 hours as a unit rate If that's...
- math - find the constant of proportionality and unit rate for the data in the ...
- Math - Unit rate for Driving 180 miles for in 3 hours
- Math - How do I expres a rate as a unit rate Usually it is rate/unit said as "...
- math - how do you8 find unit rate divide quantity by time. For instance, one ...
- mathh (unit rate) - explain how to write 20 miles over 4 hours as a unit rate
- Unit Rates - Find each unit rate. - 20 mi in 5h - 78 mi on 3 gal Please and ...
- Math - Unit rate Driving 180 miles for 18 people? I think its 60 ? Am I right?