Posted by Nancy on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 at 7:50pm.
Which case would the the U.S. Supreme
Court most likely agree to hear?
A. A case involving the medical care a
U.S. citizen received in Singapore
after becoming ill with a respiratory
B. A case involving an issue that most
of the federal courts of appeals
have ruled on, but disagree.
C. A case involving a hotly debated
political issue related to legisation
currently being drafted by Congress.
D. A case involving the interpretation
of a Michigan state statue.
Wouldn't the Supreme Court likely agree
to hear case (B)?
Yes, it's undoubtedly B.
Government - Anonymous, Friday, November 8, 2013 at 4:36am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- american goverment check answers - 3. What type of court has original ...
- Social Studies - The Supreme Court usually only accepts a writ of certiorari ...
- Government Help Please - All of the following statements regarding the process ...
- Soial Work - Discuss a case fro the NM court which has used a ruling involving ...
- Government - The Supreme court is most likely to grant a hearing when a case ...
- Paralegal - In the case of Florida v. Enio Jimeno: a.What is the correct ...
- Political Science-PLEASE HELP - Consider the following scenario: You are a ...
- Politics - You are a criminal defense attorney, and your client has just been ...
- US Government - So on my study guide for a final I have this: In Gideon v. ...
- Political Science - I need some help on this. Consider the follow scenario: You ...