July 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
IN graphing if i have two sets of parallel lines and the opposite sides are perpendicular then that means that it is not a parallelogram it is a rectangle diagram.
sounds right...rectangle or a square
Answer this Question
math , correction
- theres a diagram which in the diagram the points are: (-3,1...
- I have six questions which will be on a test two weeks from ...
- which figure must have both parallel and perpendicular sides. 1....
- Which quadrilaterals have a)perpendicular diagonals b)opposite angles ...
- Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...
- I had to fill out a chart stating the properties of certine shapes(...
Algebra 1 Answer Check (Reiny or Kuai)
- Are my answers correct? Identify which ...
Algebra 1 Answer Check (Reiny)
- Identify which lines are parallel. 1. y = 6; y...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please
- 4. List all of the quadrilaterals with exactly ...
math --- 2 questions!
- help pls!!! i am confused!! can you check to see if ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.