Posted by Ange on Monday, January 22, 2007 at 8:14am.
Okay might be a studpid question, but I am asking anyway:
the question goes like:
A US dollar costs 7.5 Norweigian kr, but at the same dollar can be purchased for 1.25 Swiss francs. What is the Norweigian Kr/Swiss franc exchange?
My answer would be:
Først to calculate what 1 Norweigian kr is in dollare so-->(1kr*$1)/7.5kr=$0.13333
And then do the same for Swiss francs--> (1Swiss francs*$1)/ 1.25= $0.8
and then the Norweigian kr/Swiss franc rate is: (0.8$/swiss franc)/(0.1333$/kr)=6 Norweigian kr/Swiss franc???
Don't give me the answer just tell me if I am totally lost and help me a bit!!
I have one more question:
In Munich a bratwurst costs 5 euros: a hot dog costs $4 at Bosten's Fenway park: at en exchange rate of $1.50/per euro, what is the price of a brustwurst in terms of hot dogs?
First --> How many dollards does it cost to buy a Brustwurst?
(1.50$/Euro)* 5 euro= $7.5
so ($7.5 per brustwurst)/($ per hot dog)= 1, 875 hot dog pr brustwurst?
Id say you are right in both questions
economics - Anonymous, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 8:20pm
it is right!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - scott bought a watch for 48 U.S. dollars. What is the cost of the watch ...
- Econ - The 1-year interest rate on Swiss francs is 5 percent and the dollar ...
- Math - I have 37 different dollar amounts. I also have an additional 2 dollar ...
- Econ (International Monetary System) - Suppose Switzerland is on the gold ...
- Finance - Compute the indirect quote for the spot and forward Canadian dollar, ...
- Civics - An American factory needs to buy special tools which are made only by ...
- Advanced Accounting - Final Exam ACC440 Problem 1 On January 1, 20X1, Popular ...
- English - 1. A Swiss family in the country were pulling spaghetti off trees. 2. ...
- money - What are the two characteristics that dollars must have to be accepted ...
- economics - The US Dollar is en route for depreciation, analyze how the US ...