July 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, January 21, 2007
I have a few match problems that I can't figure out.
1.solve: 3x+5=x√7 (that's a radical sign)
2.factor: (2k+3)2-(2x+3)(y-2)-20(y-2)2 (the "2" after (2k+3) ans (y-2) is suppose to be a square sign.
thanks if you can help, or even if you can't
i ment "Math" lol
Answer this Question
Algebra (new one since I put "match" (bad speller)
- I have a few match ...
- Solve the proportion: 4/x = (radical sign over 11, not -1) 11 - 1/3 ...
radical equation - no solution right?
- radical sign (w + 5) = 2 In all my ...
Math(radicals or square roots)
- i need a explanation for this equation: 5 ...
- abcd is a rectangle such that ab=-3 radical sign 48+2 radical sign 75...
- Can somebody please help me with this problem? This is the index-„³ 5 6^-...
Math(I Don't Get THIS!!)
- 15sqrt8x^16/5sqrt2x^4 *I totally need help with this ...
Radicals w/rational exponents
- Could someone please help me with this. Assume ...
- Could someone please help me solve this radical equation of 2x+7-2=x It's...
8th grade algebra: radicals
- please help me solve these 1. 2√5/8 + 4...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.