Posted by jasmine20 on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 4:06pm.
see i know that there is information on judaism. but see i have the titles but i have to convert each title intot a slide that describes/explains judaism to a 9yr.old kid. now the thing is that for each slide there can only be approx. 5lines and 5 words per bullet item. so what i need help in is what points should i talk about within the slide.for example if someone can break down for me.that would be awsome.
title: relationship with god/torah
what should be in each letter what should i talk about or should i make them into questions and in the speaker notes write and explain the answer.
see i'm just getting more confused.
Let's take a look at the paragraphs I posted for Kailin about the relationship with God/Torah.
"Jews believe that there is a single God who not only created the universe, but with whom every Jew can have an individual and personal relationship."
"The Jews were promised by G*d that they were the chosen people and that G*d would lead and protect them until they reached the Kingdom Of Heaven. G*d's name is too holy and important to be said or written properly, I have put a star instead of the o each time it occurs, this is similar to how a Jew would write it."
Your slide could look like this:
Relationship with God and Torah
(a) One god created the universe.
(b) Everyone has personal relationship with God.
(c) Chosen people of God.
The last two points can be about the Torah. You'll find information about the Torah in the first web site above.
I assume you need to also talk about Judaism as you show the slides. Take more notes on the information in the two sites above and other sites you may find. Then -- explain the individual points verbally to the children.
Answer this Question
- religion, HELP! - i tried working on my presentation now i don't know what i'm ...
- religion, help - this is what i have for my next slide of information that i ...
- ms.sue - the hard part is wording the words to a child about judaism . I can ...
- social studies - in what chronological order did the following religious groups ...
- Ethics repost - What level of CSR (corporate social responsibility) does the ...
- HELP PLEASE!!! - I need information on "Judaism" that covers all these topics...
- World History--Please, help me! (Ms. Sue) - 1. What were the major beliefs of ...
- Religion help - I am working on a powerpoint presentation. which requires of me ...
- religion help - I just need help in these three:what points would be good talk ...
- Religion , help - Okay so can someone just tell me what questions i should ...