Posted by Pat on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 4:59pm.
When facing the threat that a country
might be developing chemical and
biological weapons of mass destruction
for use by terrorists groups, a
libertarian would most likely:
A. oppose any military action by the
U.S. because libertarians are
B. oppose any military action by the
U.S. unless the United States was
C. support military action, but only
if carried out with the approval
of the United Nations.
D. support military action, but only
if American troops were joined by
troops from European nations.
It is either B OR C. Can you help,
and give input to what the correct answer is? Thanks!
On that one I would go with your B. A strict libertarian , I do not believe, would worry about the UN.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - The Geneva Protocols outlawed "weapons of mass destruction" i need to ...
- nuclear biological weapons - how would you respond to this? the enemy is ...
- History - What was the sole reason given by President Bush to invade Iraq? a) To...
- civics - Libertarians believe that individual liberty is very important.They ...
- books - In the book In the Garden of Beasts, Chapter 18, it asks, At this point ...
- books - I'm sorry to ask again but the answer has to come from Chapter 18 of the...
- political science - On the spectrum of international ideologies, what group is ...
- US History - What did the Supreme Court cases and the ultimate outcome for the ...
- US History - Can somebody help with my son's study guide? Thank you! What did ...
- Civics Presentation (Help!) - I am creating a poster presentation for my Civics ...