Posted by SraJMcGin on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 10:04pm.
Leçon 5: PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -RE VERBS
entendre, to hear
I hear, I am hearing, I do hear
am I hearing? do I hear? I hear?
est-ce que j'entends?
1. The personal endings of the present tense of -re verbs are: -s, -s, -, -ons, -ez, -ent.
2. These verbs form their negative and negative interrogative in the same manner as -er and -ir verbs. For examle:
je n'entends pas
nous n'entendons pas
est-ce que je n'entends pas?
COMMON -RE VERBS:
attendre, to wait (for)
défendre, to defend
descendre, to go (come) down
entendre, to hear
perdre, to lose
rendre, to give back, return
répondre (à), to answer
vendre, to sell
OK, I have a big "exam" ready for you when you know all the -er, -ir, -re verbs I've sent you! If you have them all in your working vocabulary, you will have a GOOD foundation on verbs. You can let me know when you are ready for this exam or I can give you the IMPERATIVE/COMMANDS first. These will only be regular verbs. Then we will move on to the Present Tense of Irregular Verbs!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF AVOIR AND ETRE: avoir = to have AFFIRMATIVE...
- French for Aubrey - Leçon 4 = PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -IR VERBS BATIR = to...
- French - Can someone please check my work? Write the verbs in the passé compose...
- French - I have to write sentences in passé composé, using the subject and verb ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS: NEGATIVE AND NEGATIVE ...
- french - Please can you check the following, thankyou. je vais acheter tu vas ...
- French for Aubrey - Let's try "leçon 2:" PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS...
- french - what do je ,tu ,il elle, on ,qui ,nous ,vous ,ils and elles mean in ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF REGULAR -ER VERBS: INTERROGATIVE: am I ...
- French - Could you please check these Thanks you!!! Directions: Complétez Part 1...