September 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
How many number of significant figures are there in measurement 6.80?
I think 2
In measurement 43.52 cm what is digit is the most uncertain?
Answer this Question
- Which of the following is NOT true? A. A measurement contains ...
Math in Science
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be ...
- how many significant figures are in the measurement 0.002 ml? 2??
chemistry(can anyone help me with this)
- Which of the following is NOT true? A...
- Find the greatest possible error for each measurement. 953 mi 0.5 ...
- An electronic balance shows the number 2.705 grams ; which digits is...
- please check my answers for the following questions. 1) when a ...
math/chem significant figures
- Which of the answers for the following ...
- Which of the following is NOT true? A. The uncertain digit is ...
Math - More Precision and Significant Digits
- Please help me with the following...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.