January 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
How many number of significant figures are there in measurement 6.80?
I think 2
In measurement 43.52 cm what is digit is the most uncertain?
Answer This Question
- Which of the following is NOT true? A. A measurement contains ...
Mathematics in science
- Can you check my answers please? 1. A student measures ...
Math in Science
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be ...
- how many significant figures are in the measurement 0.002 ml? 2??
- How many significant figures are in the measurement 603.040 g? A. 3 ...
chemistry(can anyone help me with this)
- Which of the following is NOT true? A...
- Find the greatest possible error for each measurement. 953 mi 0.5 ...
- An electronic balance shows the number 2.705 grams ; which digits is...
- please check my answers for the following questions. 1) when a ...
math/chem significant figures
- Which of the answers for the following ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help