October 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
How did Montcalm's failure to consult with his Indian allies or to understand their expectations at the battle of Fort William Henry affect the future conduct of the war?
Answer This Question
- How did Montcalm's failure to consult with his Indian allies or to...
- How did the "massacre" at Fort William Henry affect the attitudes ...
- What was the significance of the battle at fort necessity? A) ...
social studies (check my answers)
- What was the significance of the battle at ...
Social Studies Help
- 1. Why did the British want to expand control into the ...
Social Studies (check my answers))
- 1. Why did the British want to expand ...
Social Studies Help ASAP
- Why did the British want to expand control into the ...
20-21st century History
- 1. German Italy formed an alliance in 1936 known as ...
- Which battle marked the turning point of the Civil War? 1. Gettysburg ...
US HISTORY I
- A New World to the American Revolution Directions: IDENTIFY and ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help