January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
How does one explain the difference in usage between "I am going to go get it." and "I will go and get it." Correct terms, please, to help a foreign student.
I am going = present progressive tense
I will go and get = future tense, compound verb
to get = infinitive form
Scroll about half-way down for information on present progressive.
i need some help with my English homework
Answer This Question
- Select the correct verb tense used in the sentences below That company...
- Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in each ...
- are these tenses correct please Educating myself about financial ...
- What is the tense of the underlined verb in the following sentence? "I...
- Identify the tense of the underlined verb. Laura( has been writing) a...
- Five sentences about the role of education in successful financial ...
- 1. Tadpole noodles are made from corn. 2. Tadpole noodles are made of...
- Write 5 sentences about the role of education in successful financial ...
statistik and probability
- n a college class of 250 graduating seniors 50 have ...
- I needed to know if you could tell me if I have identified the proper...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help