Posted by 413 on Monday, January 15, 2007 at 4:03pm.
The demand for item A is
The production of A entails the following average variable costs:
AVC=1.5Q - 35
Fixed Costs are 24.
a) Calculate the revenue maximizing price of A
Revenue' = 40-7Q
b) Calculate the output level that minimizes the Average total cost.
-What is the average total cost equation?
do you just add the fixed cost to the AVC
is it finding variable cost first by dividing AVC by Q, then adding the fixed cost, then divide by Q
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - HELP!!!!! One and only Inc is a monopolist. The demand function for ...
- Economics - Willy's widgets, a monopoly, faces the following demand schedule (...
- ECONOMICS - Q = 39,000 – 500P AVC = 30 + 0.005Q Q is quantity demanded and ...
- Economics - Q = 39,000 – 500P AVC = 30 + 0.005Q Q is quantity demanded and ...
- econ - You want to determine the profit-maximizing production quantity for a ...
- Macroeconomics - You want to determine the profit-maximizing production quantity...
- Macroeconomics - I need help to answer this question? You want to determine the ...
- Economics - 10. An industry currently has 100 firms, all of which have fixed ...
- Microeconomy - uppose the demand for these jets is given by the equation: P = ...
- marketing - 1.A store has fixed costs of 80,000 and an avarage gross margin of ...