August 27, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, January 14, 2007
What are a few excersizing you can do to strengthen the abdominal muscles
Which set of muscles would you use for lateral bending and rotation of the trunk?
For abs, sit-ups or crunches are considered the best.
Lateral bending involves the obliques.
Answer This Question
- How do you solve this problem? physical therapy reported that it ...
Health PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS
- Help Please Can u check my answers? < = my ...
Science help URGENT
- Muscles located in the walls of the small intestine help ...
Fitness and Safety
- Are these right ? 7. Which major muscles are used in your ...
- What muscles do we have more of skeletal muscles, smooth muscles, ...
science 3 questions
- A rock climber grasps onto a ledge in the rock wall. How ...
- what is the best activity to do immediately after playing tennis A.....
- What is the best activity to do immediately after playing tennis? a....
- what is the best activity to do immediately after playing ...
- She does sit-ups.The table shows how long it takes her to do different ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help