May 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Are there ways to revise current IQ tests and improve them so they are not culturally biased?
Here are a couple of very interesting sites that may give you some good ideas.
Yes, and it is done. The APA has done several exhaustive studies showing that the IQ differences in races in the US is not based on test construction or administration.
This is a hot political issue. Here is a summary article, however, it is showing some passionate bias. There are many others, but I could not find any better at summarizing the issue.
Answer This Question
- Do any of you have any ideas about a reading project? The book is ...
- I will be taking high school AP English and Psychology ...
- what is difference between chinese marriage customs and Indian ...
- I am not doing to good in my German class and I was wondering if anyone...
Lord of the Flies- English
- What is the significance of Piggy's plea to join ...
- describe the moral climate in the 1920's. Please note that we don't do...
- What info might included in a journal entry written by a ...
Human Services Administrator
- I am having trouble finding information on ...
- your manager at work has advised you that you and two of your ...
French for Mischa
- I'm not sure if you were the one I gave the pronunciation ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help