November 25, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Give the number of significant figures in the measurement (superscript -3 for #1, and superscript 3 for #2)
1)3.85 X 10-3
1. 3 significant figures.
2. 4 s.f.
3. 2 s.f.
Here is a good site to review.
, Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 6:27pm
3.85 ! 10"3
Answer this Question
Mathematics in science
- Can you check my answers please? 1. A student measures ...
Math in Science
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be ...
- I have a Chemistry question which should be very simple but I do not...
- How would I go and express these numbers with 3 ...
- Hi guys! I just learned about significant figures today, and I have...
Significant figures in chemistry
- can someone please explain significant ...
- use exponential notation to express the number 480 in 3 significant ...
- answear in standard exponential form with correct number of ...
- Please Explain! I dont understand how the answer is B. Which ...
- I just do not understand ANYTHING about multiplying/...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.