Posted by Jeff on Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 6:18pm.
In an ionic compound, what is the net ionic charge?
and what compound does an -ide ending generally indicate?
- Science 11th grade - ashley, Monday, May 5, 2014 at 1:32pm
which of the following consists of molecules but is not a compound? helium, nitrogen, sodium, water
- Science 11th grade - GG Khannam, Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 1:52am
- Science 11th grade - Anonymous, Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:25pm
11. You throw a ball to a fellow human (in a vacuum). Which of the following is true? (Mark all that apply.)
The horizontal distance covered by the ball each second is the same
The vertical distance covered by the ball each second is the same
The total distance covered by the ball each second is the same
The horizontal velocity changes throughout the flight
The vertical velocity changes throughout the flight
The total velocity changes throughout the flight
The horizontal acceleration is zero
The vertical acceleration is zero
the total acceleration is zero
At some point in the flight the ball is motionless
At some point in the flight the vertical velocity is zero
At some point in the flight the horizontal velocity is zero
- Science 11th grade - vikas rana, Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 9:06am
sugar solutions is
- Science 11th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 12:38pm
Consider the reaction.
At equilibrium, the concentrations of the different species are as follows.
[NH3] = 0.105 M
[N2] = 1.1 M
[H2] = 1.50 M
What is the equilibrium constant for the reaction at this temperature?
- Science 11th grade - panchal vishal, Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 5:55am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - What is usually indicated by an -ite or -ate ending in a chemical ...
- chemistry - Many ionic compounds have high melting points because a lot of ...
- chemistry - When compared to compound B, compound A has lower melting and ...
- chemistry - Which of the following is generally defined as a substance composed ...
- Chemistry - I am writing out ionic compounds. The compound given is Fe(subscript...
- science/chemistry - HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP How can you tell that cobalt(II) iodide ...
- Science urgent - 1. Explain why the melting points of ionic compounds and ...
- chemistry - Which of the following describes the compound Mn(NO2)2? If the ...
- AP Chemistry - Write the balanced molecular, complete ionic, and net ionic ...
- CHemistry - Is the charge of nitrogen in N2O +1? If you are talking about the ...