Posted by quinn on Monday, January 8, 2007 at 7:10pm.
actually- brother with an "'s" is the possesive form of the word brother.
so it's actually
i thought that was it 'cause thats how the computer alphabetizes things, but i needed to make sure
which word comes first in proper alphabetical order- brothers or brother's
I HATE alphebetical oderhomework. They should have a site that does it for you!
- alphabetical order - julia, Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 8:20pm
yo0ur a noob
- alphabetical order - alley, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 8:09pm
- alphabetical order - Anonymous, Monday, January 30, 2012 at 2:59pm
hopeless helpful and helpless in abc order
- alphabetical order - joy, Friday, October 19, 2012 at 10:18pm
what is the rule with words with apostrophes? Such as it's and its...which comes first alphabetically?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - in alphabetical order which comes first brothers brother's? I don't ...
- English - 1. I don't play computer games much. 2. I don't play computer games a ...
- HELP WITH ENGLISH - Jay and Jaylene have four brothers. All four have a poor ...
- Math - FIve years ago Zack would have been three times older than his young ...
- Math - 1. The sum of the ages of two brothers is 46. The younger brother is 10 ...
- Algebra - The ages of three brothers are consecutive even integers. Three times ...
- English - 1. Talk about the things which are missing in the following pictures. ...
- Social Studies - (Broken Link Removed) Use Ctrl + F and enter brother to find ...
- Math - The president has a brother the brother dose not have a brother how is ...
- English Expressions - Do you have any brothers or sisters? No, I don't have any ...