Posted by margie on Monday, January 8, 2007 at 5:18pm.
Is this correct:
it would be sqrt2/(sqrt5)(sqrt2)
sqrt (2/10)= sqrt (1/5) sqrt 0.2
thanks can you help me with this please?
can one of you help me with this:
4/4 =1 and 4/24 = 6
Check me on this.
Answer this Question
- algebra - Can someone please check my work on this problem? For some reason, I ...
- Precalculus - Given: f(x) = X^2-x evaluate: f(sqrt2 + 3) I have worked out this ...
- Algebra II (check) - Assume that no denominator equals 0. sqrt12 - sqrt18 + ...
- math - I have to find an exact solutions on the interval [0,pi) for both of ...
- Math - 1)Find the standard deviation of the data set to the nearest tenth. (21,...
- Algebra - 1)A bookshelf holds 4 mysteries, 3 biograpghies, 1 book of poetry, and...
- pre-calc - Can someone check my work please? Convert each polar equation to a ...
- maths - a few questions - Simplify 3(x-2)^2/x-2 Is the answer 3x^2-10x+10? If ...
- more math - sqrt50/sqrt2 (sqrt50)/(sqrt2)*(sqrt2/sqrt2)= (sqrt50*sqrt2)/2 =...
- Precalculus check answers help! - 16. Find the distance between P (–2, 5) and ...