Posted by leah on Sunday, January 7, 2007 at 5:54pm.
please someone help me! i've tried so hard!
m^6 + n^2
28x^2y^2 - 7x^4
thank you so much!!!
For the second one: 28x^2y^2 - 7x^4
Factor out 7x^2: 7x^2(4y^2 - x^2)
Now we try to factor 4y^2 - x^2, which is: (2y + x)(2y - x)
We end up with this: 7x^2(2y + x)(2y - x)
The others cannot be factored any further.
that is true just what mathguru said
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But when...
- Algebra - Factor the numerator and denominator of each fraction if neceesary. ...
- Algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But ...
- Intermidia Algebra - Andrew factored the expression -12x^3-28x^2-3x as -4x (3x^2...
- algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x©ø-6x©÷-10x as 2x(14x©ø-3x©÷-5x) . ...
- Algebra - I'm trying to solve x^3-3x^2-x+3 is less than zero. Except, I'm not ...
- Math Help - Which binomial is a factor of f(x) = x^4 – 3x^3 – 28x^2 + 36x + 144...
- Math - How do I find a factor of x^3 - 3x^2 - 28x?
- math - How do you factor X^3+5x^2-28x-32? pls help
- math - how do u factor 7x^3+28x^2-35x ? thanx.