Posted by bil12 on Sunday, January 7, 2007 at 1:20pm.
hi! nedd some help.i am writing a book report and have question.how does my cover page has to look like?in which corner do i have to writr ma name, date etc. thanks:)
The cover page format is usually demonstrated by your teacher. Your cover page should contain the title of the book,author, your name, teacher’s name, class hour, and date
I had my classes put the title in the center of the page, and the other information in the lower left corner. Please ask your teacher how she/he wants it done.
Thank you for using the Jskha Homework Help Forum. Your title page might look something like the following:
As suggested by GuruBlue, it looks best centered on the paper. Remember, this is only ONE format; there are many.
generl science - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 4:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can someone please tell me the format of a COVER page in MLA. I'm ...
- book report - what do i have to write on a cover page of book report?how is it ...
- Math - A bookworm finds itself on page 1 of volume 1 and begins eating straight ...
- Journal - You see I have this notebook and like I want to use it for to write ...
- writing paper - I need to add a cover page to my writing assinment. I can not ...
- english - My son has to make a cover page for his book report. What all needs to...
- 3rd grade - how do I do a cover page for my book report
- English-Essay Writing - When writing an essay in MLA format with a works cited ...
- Algebra/Language Arts - I have a 15 page paper due tomorrow. I finished the ...
- physic - The thickness of a book is 3.2cm, measured between the insides of it ...