Posted by larry on Friday, January 5, 2007 at 2:37pm.
please check and see if my answers are correct if not let me know so i can redo these and find where i messed up
1. divid by moving the decimal point
27.3 dived 10^5
my answer .000273
2.Jon spent 1/3 of his study time doing math homework and 2/7 preparing for a history exam. What fraction of his study time remains?
my answer was 13/21
3.find the least common multiple of 10,15,25.
my answer was 150
4. Kristi jogged for 3/5 of an hour, swam for 1/2 of an hour, and rode her bicycle for 3/4 of an hour. How long did she exercise?
my answer 1 17/20
5. add 8/25+3/20
my answer 47/100
6/21 + 7/21=13/21
21/21 - 13/21=8/21
otherwise it looks ok
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 11:10pm
I am still not understanding how you arrived at number 2
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 11:17pm
Find the five-number summary of the following set of numbers.
0.16, 0.08, 0.27, 0.20, 0.22, 0.32, 0.25, 0.18, 0.28, 0.27
math - k, Monday, August 4, 2008 at 2:31pm
Write in decimal form.94 17/ 1,000
math - bubblehead, Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 4:58pm
Jon spent 1/3 of his study time doing math homework and 2/7 preparing for a history exam. What fraction of his study time remains?
You need to find the LCM (21) that will give you 7/21 and 6/21. "REMAINS" indicates that you will subtract so 7/21 - 6/21 = 1/21.
Hope that helped.
zemwp mregaknxt - zemwp mregaknxt, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 3:37am
ulzi cwfrj jmoblcux kubzt tjvhb ylinqk pzxltej
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone correct them 5) Write fraction as a percent 7/8 My answer: 0....
- math - can someone check my answers please subtract -7.1-(-8.3)= 1.2 multiply (7...
- PLEASE READ - ATTENTION TEACHERS AND HELPERS I Am THE REAL Jon I'm not changing ...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 2 - Part 2: Simplify by combining like terms and ...
- math check - 1.find the area heigh 5ft width 8 ft A=H x W A= 5ft x 8Ft A= 40ft^2...
- statistics check - Consider the following bivariate data. Point A B C D E F G H ...
- math check - A machine produces parts with lengths that are normally distributed...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 3 - Part 3 : Evaluate when x = -2, y = 5 21. 4x...
- Math check - Consider the binomial random variable x with n = 30 and p = 0.85. (...
- math,correction - can someone correct these for me i'll appreciate it thank. ...