Post a New Question


posted by on .

I have a book I need to cite that is a composition of works by the correspondents of the New York Times but it was edited by Bernard Gwertzman and Michael T. Kaufman. How do I do that?

You'd simply name them and put Eds. after the second name. There would be no author named, only the editors.


Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question