Posted by Catherine on Monday, January 1, 2007 at 12:37pm.
Dan is working on a project. He wants to
build a tunnel for his cars. Dan cannot
get the paper tubes to fit together and
stay. In the Reggio Emilia school, his
teacher will probably:
1.Ask Dan to explain his reasoning for
selecting paper tubes to use for this
2.Make the tunnel so Dan can get busy
3.Give Dan a different material to use
since paper tubes are difficult to
4.Show Dan ow to squeeze one paper tube
a little so that it slides right into
the next tube.
Would the correct answer be: (A)
Ask Dan to explain his reasoning for selecting paper tubes to use for this
Once you are clear on this particular educational philosophy, you'll be able to make a decision.
I READ THE WEBSITE YOU REQUESTED---
I STILL DONOT UNDERSTAND
The first choice is the answer: Teachers play dumb, asking questions of the student to clarify his/her choices and decisions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- curriculum development - the large windows , airy ceilings and pale woodwork in ...
- Math - The tops of seven water fountains in the Italian City of Reggio Emilia ...
- maths - Betty paint twice as fast as Dan. when working together Betty and Dan ...
- math - dan loves fruit dan paid $4.53 for berries ,and $1325 for peaches with a...
- gatsby ENGLISH HELP PLZZ!! - what role does dan cody play in gatsby's ...
- 5th grade math - Q. John Brown elementary school Art Club was recycling paper ...
- psychology 11 - Dan and maureen are married and have 2 children, ages 7 and 12. ...
- English II - Concluding an essay!!! - Hi, I really need help concluding my ...
- spanish - "Mamá, quiero saber qué me dan tú y papá." "Yo,____ unos aretes de Mé...
- math2 - Dan had to complete the remaining 1/3 of his science project this week. ...