Posted by Tanisha on Friday, December 29, 2006 at 4:05pm.
I need help with one question and I need one question answer checked!
Social Studies Homework:
1)What are the two main languages of USA?
Answer: English and Spanish
2)What are the two main languages of Canada?
(Please give an direct answer for question 2 and don't write websites for the answer! (THANK YOU!)
In canada the main two languages is:
English and French
THere is a 59.3% of population speaking english in canada
THere is a 23.2% of population speaking French in Canada
aND THE REST IS 17.5% THAT SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGAES.
i HOPE THIS HELPS BUT OVERALL THE MAIN TWO ARE ENGLISH AND FRENCH.
Jasmine20 Thanks For Your Help!!!!!
French and English
Your first answer is correct!
no problem, if i can help i will.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 4. Two languages spoken widely in Canada are (1 point) A....
- science - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home...
- social studies - what is the question to usa studies weekly 9
- Social Studies - I jsut need the answer to one question in Florida Studies week ...
- math - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home ...
- Math - Bill had homework in social studies literacy and mathematics he's spent ...
- geographie - Which are the principal economical partners of Canada? Living in ...
- social studies - I need to answer the questions on my study guide, it is my ...
- Social studies - Trace the historical origin of social studies in Russia,USA and...
- social studies - i dont need the answer. i need instructions on how to do it . ...