TO ALL STUDENTS
posted by Writeacher on .
Please remember that, even though it's holiday time and many tutors are away, this is still a website for homework questions, not riddles (see the link for riddles at the bottom of the main page), not personal questions, not nonsense, etc.
Please remember these things:
1. This is a homework help website; please put your subject (math, science, English, or ??) in the subject line to make it faster for each teacher to find those questions in his/her areas. An even better subject heading would be more specific – such as FACTORING, SHAKESPEARE, PRONOUNS, CIVIL WAR.
In addition, “PLEASE HELP” or “HELP” is not a subject, no matter how many ASAPs or exclamation marks you put after it!
2. Please include in your post the answer or response you have come up with so far. Teachers here will not do your homework for you, but we are happy to point you in the right direction and give you feedback on your own thinking.
3. This is not a website on which to take polls or ask for votes on anything. Homework help only, please.
4. Please do not post personal information anywhere on the Internet -- not your name, your email address, where you live, where you go to school, or anything. It's just not a smart or safe thing to do online.
5. The teachers here are all volunteers. Not everyone is online all the time. Please post your questions with plenty of time for answers; if you ask last-minute questions, you might be disappointed.
Thanks for using Jiskha Homework Help.
I AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE BUT ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
ARE YOU A TEACHER?
Chandni, Welcome to Jiskha! and Happy Holidays! Yes, Writeacher is a teacher. There are many teachers who volunteer here to help students. Please come in any time you need a suggestion or reassurance that your work is correct.
OK thank you i will