Posted by NIHARIKA on Sunday, December 24, 2006 at 2:57pm.
THIS IS AN INDIAN,PAKISTANI,PANJABI FOOD.
HOW DO YOU MAKE BEEF NIHARI?
COMMENTS: I LOVE TO EAT BEEF NIHARI IN RESTAURANTS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT.I NEED LIKE A RECIPE!
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here it is and "bon appétit!"
Nihari (Pakistani Stew)
This is a traditional brunch item from Pakistan — served with Naan bread. this recipe is simple to put together but needs to cook several hours. i sometimes make it with boneless chicken + add a stock cube to get the stewy taste. if using beef - you can ask for "nihari meat" (its a special cut of meat) at your local Halal butcher shop.
5-1/4 hours 15 min prep
Change to: litre US Metric
1/2 kg beef
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
4 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon ginger paste
2 teaspoons fennel seeds
1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 small cardamom pods, seeds of
2 whole black cardamom pods
1 cinnamon stick
1 bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons coriander seeds
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - What kinds of food can you make? 1. I can make pasta. 2. I can make ...
- math - calvin buys 3/5 pound of ground beef. he divides the beef into 6 equal ...
- Math - If a chef uses 200 grams of ground beef to make one hamburger patty, how ...
- Language - I wnat to see if I got this right, the first one is what it looked ...
- math - The typical American eats 96.3 pounds of beef each year. If the average ...
- 6th grade math - The lasagna recipe requires two pounds of ground beef for ever ...
- English - Thank you very much for your corrections.Can you have a look at the ...
- measuring - how much is 6 cups to pounds.... That depends upon whether you're ...
- Accounting - A restaurant has a beginning inventory for the month of 150 pounds...
- algebra - mike wants to make meatloaf and the recipe calls for six pounds of ...