Posted by Austin on Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 1:26pm.
How do you make a coordinate plane graph? I can't go and get my text book because its winter break! Could someone help me here? I need to know how to make one using an equation. specifically these equations
y = 6x - 2
y = -3x + 5
y = ½x + 3
please I need help now!!!
do you have a ti82 calculator?
I don't have a TI82 calculator.
How to make a graph.
For the equations, make a table for each and graph each separately. For the first one. Just assign values to either x or y and calculate the other.
Then use a suitable scale, mark 0 at the center, and +x to the right, -x to the left, +y up and -y down. Then put the points in the table on the graph and draw the straight line.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- I really need help! - Hi, I really need instructions. Can someone please tell me...
- math - ok the directions say.. "using different scales,make either two line ...
- strategies for success - can someone make a one paragraph summary on auditory ...
- Physics - The "karat" is a dimensionless unit that is used to indicate the ...
- algebra 2 - A. I need to write an equation to the linear equation..(-2,-2), (3,3...
- Math - I am working on a graphing exercise where I had to make a picture using ...
- Math - How to make an equation out of 3,3 and 0,1 on a coordinate plane
- Math - How to make an equation out of 0,5 and -3,-4 on a coordinate plane
- Math - In Example 2, find the percent of the total and the number of degrees in ...
- english - need some help!which language learning strategies are you using when ...