May 22, 2015
Post a New Question
Poem+ english+ check!!!
cluless when it comes to poetry!
Monday, December 18, 2006
The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
Hi I need to find the rhyme scheme of the poem.
is it ABABCDEF
is that right?
The rhyme scheme here is ABABCDCD
Answer this Question
English+ poetry+ confused+ check!
- The way a crow Shook down on me The dust of ...
- What is the verb mood of the sentence? Wear your coat when you are in ...
- 1. Consider the events of the poem “Life Is Fine.” Based on what ...
- which is a fact rather than a opinion? A.her voice was ...
- A crow is on the ground 80 feet from the base of a 45 foot tall ...
- Part 1: Poem Structure Check my following answers below...
AP English Lit
- Hi, I was wondering what kind of poem "Dream Variations" by ...
- I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree. A tree ...
- Have you read the poem called "Problems...
- My teacher says that mood and tone are not the same thing, ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.