Posted by jasmine20 on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 9:06am.
How do you solve these types of math problems.
Directions: Solve each literal equation for the indicated variable.
A=1/2h(B+b) (For b) Area of a trapezoid
It is just a matter of algebraic manipulation.
Multiply both sides of the equation by 2/h.
B+b = 2A/h
b = (2A/h) - B
math,algebra - nick, Monday, September 5, 2016 at 7:14pm
A=12h(b1+b2) gives the area,
A, of a trapezoid with parallel sides of length
b2 and perpendicular height,
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- DRWLS,MATH,ALGEBRA - Drawls, How did you get 2h. and then the 2a/h from.Can you ...
- can someone help me with a question of an explanat - my question is for math, I ...
- Algebra - Solve each literal equations for the indicated variable D = C - s/n ( ...
- math, beginning algebra - can someone correct this for me: Directions: Solve ...
- algebra - solve each literal equation for the indicated variable linear equation...
- bobpursly,.math - Ok, assume it equals zero. 2x + 3y -6=0 subtract 3y from each ...
- math, beginning algebra - can someone correct this for me. Directions: Solve ...
- Algebra - There are 4 problems that I don't understand how to solve so, please ...
- math, algebra - How do I solve for the following: Directions solve each literal ...
- Math - Solve each literal equation for the indicated variable. 4x-5y=10 for y (...