Posted by Writeacher on Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 10:20pm.
Please remember these things:
1. This is a homework help website; please put your subject (math, science, English, or ??) in the subject line
to make it faster for each teacher to find those questions in his/her areas. An even better subject heading would be more specific – such as FACTORING, SHAKESPEARE, PRONOUNS, CIVIL WAR.
In addition, “PLEASE HELP” or “HELP” is not a subject, no matter how many ASAPs or exclamation marks you put after it!
2. Please include in your post the answer or response you have come up with so far
. Teachers here will not do your homework for you, but we are happy to point you in the right direction and give you feedback on your own thinking.
3. This is not a website on which to take polls or ask for votes on anything. Homework help only, please.
4. Please do not post personal information anywhere on the Internet
-- not your name, your email address, where you live, where you go to school, or anything. It's just not a smart or safe thing to do online.
5. The teachers here are all volunteers. Not everyone is online all the time. Please post your questions with plenty of time for answers; if you ask last-minute questions, you might be disappointed.
Thanks for using Jiskha Homework Help.
Answer this Question
spelling - 1) what dose irratronal mean? 2) which word means canot be made ...
math - sin theta = squre roote of 3 over 4 what is the number feared by ...
math - Solve for x: 3/5(x+2)= x - 4
math - How can the teacher differentiate instruction when teaching number sense...
chemistry - what happens when iron is reacted with iodine
8th grade - how can i improve my maths and english
Poem - I wrote this poem and I was asking if it sounded good. Also it's a true ...
Lahore Garamer School - Essay of My Grandma
music - my music teacher said that remember any song that you can my question ...
To Ani - re Afrikaans post - I have deleted your post because you included your ...