Posted by Ashley on Friday, December 15, 2006 at 10:56am.
In the novel Crime and Punishment, what qualities in the landlady's daughter endeared her to Raskolnikov? Is the attraction comparable to or opposite from Luzhin's attraction to Dounia?
I'm not sure of where in the novel this information would be, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
This site will help!
Particularly look at the section on Character Analysis.
From what I remember, Dostoevski described characters in incredible detail -- their looks as well as their personalities/character traits.
You could go here and read the character analyses:
Better yet, you could go here and search for the characters by name:
(Use the search feature incorporated into this website.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP English - My question is about the novel Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. ...
- english - how does raskolnikov, a tragic figure, from crime and punishment serve...
- Criminology - According to proponents of capital punishment, which of the ...
- English - How capital punishment affects murder rates can be explained through ...
- Criminal Justice - Could someone please help me with this question? What is the ...
- English - I need to relate Fyodor Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" to ...
- Early Childhood - What is the most important difference between consequences and...
- soc - does punishment deter crime and why
- the scarlet letter - what was hester's crime and punishment?
- soc - which type of punishment deter crime most effectively