Posted by Tabby on Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 6:30pm.
factor the expression
my answer: (4x+3)(x-8)
24 = 2x12
24 = 4x6
24 = 8x3*****
4X2 + 3X + 32X +24
+ 4XSQ. + 35X + 24
- algebra - Slob, Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 8:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But ...
- Math - Could someone please explain this problem to me. I need to factor and ...
- Math - f(x) = 5x^2 - 35x I converted ^ that equation to.. 5x^2-35x = 0 How do I ...
- 7th grade math - what is the equivalent expressin of 7(5x) 35x ? 35x
- Algebra - Rewrite the middle term as the sum of two terms and then factor ...
- Math - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But when...
- math - factor the following expression completely 75x^4+35x^3-10x^2
- algebra - factor completely 75x^4+35x^3-10x^2
- algebra - Please help me factor this by grouping. I am stuck. 7x^3-35x^2-6x+30
- Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry - Help please Tracy has a cell phone plan that ...