November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
What was the name of the government that was developed after the revolutionary war?
I do believe that it would be the Articles of Confederation, which eventually failed..
Articles of confederation is not the "name of the government." Do you mean First Continental Congress?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
US revolutionary war first government
" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- Name and explain 3 problems of the Articles of Confederation. What is ...
- Name and explain 3 problems of the Articles of Confederation. How ...
- Describe the problems that surfaced under the Articles of ...
- According to the Articles of Confederation, this power was...
- 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- The fact that the states had to unanimously agree to changing the ...
- Which of the following statements would describe a strength of ...
History Essay-english problem
- In my opening sentence for my essay "Weaknesses ...
- Discuss the issues that colonists would have coming out of the Articles...
- Can you answer these questions: 1. Under the Articles of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.