February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
What was the name of the government that was developed after the revolutionary war?
I do believe that it would be the Articles of Confederation, which eventually failed..
Articles of confederation is not the "name of the government." Do you mean First Continental Congress?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
US revolutionary war first government
" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Name and explain 3 problems of the Articles of Confederation. How ...
- Name and explain 3 problems of the Articles of Confederation. What is ...
- Describe the problems that surfaced under the Articles of ...
- 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- Name 3 documents and or important people involving the ...
- The fact that the states had to unanimously agree to changing the ...
- According to the Articles of Confederation, this power was...
- 16.)The defect of the Confederation is that the United States has no ...
- 1. How did the US Constitution solve the problem created by a ...
my thesis on govt
- The “Articles of Confederation,” created a government so ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help