Posted by jasmine20 on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at 10:12pm.
can someone correct this for me or help me.
6x^2y^3+ 9x^2y^3 divided by 3x^2y^2
my solving and answer is:
15 x x y y y
---------- = 5y
3 x x y y
Looks good to me. I've never thought of showing x^2y^3 as xxyyy. That a neat wrinkle. We see quickly that the Xs cancel and all but one y in the top cancel.
so the way i did it is correct
as well as the answer
how do i solve 18-6(5x-8)=-24
I think I take -6X5X and-6X-8=
so x= 6
or am I all misses up
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
18-30X+48=-24 iN THIS STEP YOU DO DISTRUBITION SUCH AS -6(5X)=-30X, -6(-8)=48
66-30X=-24 thIS STEP YOU ADD THE 18+48=66, AND YOU JUST BRING DOWN THE -30X
now you have 66-30x=-24
so then you bring the 66 to the other side of the equation which you have to do the opposite so it should look like this
which will give you -30x=-90
NOw to get the x alone you divided bothe sides by -30
TO check you just substitute
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra,math - can someone correct these. and help me DIrections:Factor (3) 4x^2...
- math, beginning algebra - Can someone correct this for me. Directions:Solve 6x-1...
- Math - repost for Anonymous - Can someone show me the steps to these questions (...
- Math, Algebra - Can someone correct my homework. Evaluate.For number 1 1) /4...
- Math - Can someone correct it Evaluate the following expressions numbers 3-4 3...
- Math - Can you help me check if I'm doing this correctly or not? I'm solving ...
- math - can someone correct this for me please... Solve for x: 6x minus 1 divided...
- math - To solve 3/4 divided by 2/5, Elisha writes, 3/4 divided by 2/5 is the ...
- math , algebra - Can someone correct these (1) -5^2-3 25-3 22 (2) The sum of m ...
- algebra - Find the quotient when (2x^2+5x+2) is divided by (x+2). *** Can ...