January 16, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
These questions are multiple choice to fill in the blank:
When cooking something in an oven:
1. a glass pan is an example of heat _________.
2. a metal pan is an example of heat _________.
, Monday, April 4, 2016 at 12:32am
Answer This Question
- What is an example of: a) radiation b) conduction c) convection ...
Energy Transfer in Natural Systems
- If u reach into a hot oven to remove a ...
- a metal spoon becomes hot after being left in a pan of boiling water. ...
- (1) which of the following correctly identifies the methods...
- In which of these situations is convection most likely the main form ...
Spanish: Please check answers
- Please check my answers. The nswers are at the ...
science 3 questions!!
- 2. A device that can be used both for cooling and ...
- how is heat lost heat flows from a hot surface to a colder ...
chemistry/ specific heat
- Why does an empty metal pan on a stove heat much ...
- Explain the difference between conduction and convection heat transfer...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help