July 5, 2015
Post a New Question
government- please respond ASAP
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
What is the number-one expenditure for the federal government?
The single biggest line item is interest on the national debt. The single largest program/function is social security, the largest discretionary program/function is national defense.
Goto to omb,gov (. instead of ,)
Answer this Question
intro. to business/ government
- Do you agree with the federal government's ...
- What was the name of the government that was developed after ...
- Could someone please tell me what the starvation embargo and UN...
- Is it acceptable for FDR to do the secret dealings that he did? ...
- Which of the systems of government claims to be a form of government ...
- what problems do women face in trying to achieve equal relationship ...
- List at least two benefits and two drawbacks of each ...
- Who were the Sioux and what did they do in their everyday lives...
humanities...NEED BY TONIGHT!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I need to know aboout ...
- were can i find a description on the government branches http://...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.