July 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, December 10, 2006
what are motifs?
Motifs are like repeated images or themes that run through a story.
In order to get a good idea about them, here are some analyses of motifs and themes in a couple of well known works:
Themes are first; scroll down for motifs.
Again, scroll down for motifs.
Answer this Question
- Hey guys i need to make a speech on the following topics Order and ...
english SAT vocab. multiple choice question
- The story deals with a king who is...
- I really need help with this Essay question and I haven't got a clue. ...
- What does Adhere mean?? stick to to stick to Here are some good...
- I am having trouble with two words. Match the words to their ...
- i need to define bandwagon,glittering generality, image advertising, ...
English-Brave New World
- I need help getting different perspectives on this ...
- Where would be a good place to find a current event article ...
vocab-true or false
- True or False: 1. A subway breakdown at rush hour can ...
- http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/catcher/ Go through the character ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.