February 22, 2017

Homework Help: Science

Posted by Pat on Friday, December 8, 2006 at 11:25am.

I'm going crazy! The heat necessary to change the state of water between a solid and a liquid is called the latent heat of vaporization, latent heat of solidification, latent heat of fusion, latent heat of liquefaction, or none of the above. I thought it was none of the above, but now I think it might be latent heat of fusion. Pleaz help. Thanks

You are right, it is the latent heat of fusion.

Thank you very much. I am always second guessing myself

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions