Posted by Gina on Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 5:35pm.
Is a dozen dozen equals to 24?
wouldn't a dozen dozen be 144?
and 144 is a gross.
a dozen is 12
a dozen is 12
so isnt that 24?
When you say double double such as in coffee. You want two milk and two sugar. Thats four.
So wouldnt dozen dozen be 12 and 12?
A gross is a dozen dozens.
No...I think that it would be 144... you were right
line up 12 boxes. In each box you have a dozen eggs. So you have a dozen boxes each containing a dozen eggs. How many eggs will there be in all the boxes together?
In your example you multiplied 2x2 to get four. It just happens that 2 + 2 also is 4. 12 x 12 = 144.
I still don't understand. So dozen dozen is 144. 12*12? So triple triple would be nine?
Thank-you everyone. This really helps. =)
And a gross is 144 somethings. So a dozen dozen is a gross. That's gross, arrgh!!
I have a question:
How would you solve this?
a dozen dozen apples at half a dozen dimes a dozen?
In this cause is dozen 12? And half a dozen dimes in 60 cents?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I have a question: How would you solve this? a dozen dozen apples at half...
- Quick Math - I have a question: How would you solve this? a dozen dozen apples ...
- math - what is a gross? A gross is a dozen dozen ... or in other words, 12 x 12...
- Quick Math - I still have a question. My first one has been answered(I, but I am...
- 4th grade math - Mary purchased incredients needed to cookies. a table shows the...
- math/algebra - A bride has a budget of $3,000 to spend on flowers. She wants 9 ...
- math - For a wedding, Shereda bought several dozen roses and several dozen ...
- college math - two bakeries produce three types of cookies, chocolate chip, ...
- algebra - two bakeries produce three types of cookies, chocolate chip, sugar, ...
- MATH PLEASE - Miday Quong is buying bagels for her coworkers. She buys a dozen ...