October 27, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
In modern English, the comparative/superlative for the word "bad" is indicated as worse/worst.
A number of years ago, it was worse/worse. When did this change?
It has not changed. See below:
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum, but I guess you didn't believe me yesterday! I gave you the "history" of this word.
Here's the entire exchange yesterday.
Answer This Question
Spanish for Alicia and/or Vicky
- Be sure you see all 3 of your posts: 1. http...
- What is the relevance of academic study of the Bible today...
To Kuromi - re English
- http://www.jiskha.com/display.cgi?id=1254257821 and ...
- What steps would one take to ensure that the purpose of ...
- the need to preserve and protect konark temple Answered before...
- anyone know where my other question went regarding the mythology ...
if you're in the mood for riddles
- The riddle forum is back up: http://www....
English for sou
- I hope you're still working on these: http://www.jiskha.com/...
Repost for Student A re: English sonnet
For rfvv - English
- Please see our responses here: http://www.jiskha.com/...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help