Posted by steph on Sunday, December 3, 2006 at 1:17pm.
I need to find 5 or more ordered pairs (x,y)
In which xy = x + y
like (0,0) and (2,2)
i need one more
How about two different x's and y''s?
(2,3) = 1,5)
this is the problem: xy= x+y
or the product of xy equals the sum of x and y.
example: x= .5 and y= -1
where x times y equals -0.5 and x plus y also equals -0.5.
i need one more example so far I have:
xy= x+y ---->
xy - x = y --->
x(y-1) = y ---->
x = y/(y-1)
Take e.g. y = 9/10 ---> x = -9
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Explain (in 3 or more sentences) how you can tell if a system of two ...
- Pre-Algebra - Can someone please help me answer these two questions? I have ...
- Pre-Algebra - This is a realllyy tricky problem and I can't find two more ...
- Pre-Algebra [repost] - This is a realllyy tricky problem and I can't find two ...
- math - secret riddle worksheet riddle: why did the teacher wear sunglasses? 1) ...
- algebra - Please please help, this is like the only thing i am having trouble on...
- math - from the looks of things I am in good company when it comes to having ...
- ECE - Teachers need to strengthen their powers of observation when assessing ...
- Algebra - 3x - 2y = 6 , 2x + 3= 6 are perpendicular lines but i need 3 ordered ...
- physics - I need help coming up a source of error for this like lab thing that ...