Posted by Anonymous on Friday, December 1, 2006 at 11:05pm.
I need help on constructing a persuasive speech outline. Do you know a good website that will show me how to do this? Thanks.
Persuasion and argument are almost the same thing. The principles for writing an argument (essay or speech) are the same.
This entire website is amazing. Use the left column as your table of contents. The specifics on writing arguments are in the second section under THINKING
While the main site doesn't have sections specifically on persuasion or argument yet, this section on Logical Fallacies will help with your speech.
These two will also help.
This whole site is amazing. Go into Word & Sentence Level
for assistance with grammar, usage, punctuation, etc. Go into Paragraph Level
for help with making your writing concise and powerful. Go into Essay & Research Paper Level
for ideas about steps in the writing process, different types of writing, etc.
You should add these five main sites to your favorites. You'll find them useful over and over again.
Here are a couple of specific ones that have further help on outlines in general:
Scroll down to Mapping the Argument
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - i need help on writing an outline. the outline is so we can write our ...
- public speaking - When preparing an outline for a speech, which of the below is ...
- geography - does anybody have any ideas on a good website or anything to help me...
- Molecular Biology - outline principles that underlie the methods used in the ...
- Business English - How do you outline informative and positive message and ...
- Foreign languages - Writeacher, I started to questions with "Briefly outline", I...
- English/language/writting - we have a speech do and we have to make an outline...
- Essay Outline - I need an outline for my schizophrenic essay and I found one ...
- Speech - Help with an introduction speech outline (I just need some help so I ...
- English - Elliot has created a paragraph-by-paragraph outline that consists of a...