Posted by Brittany on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 6:57pm.
"Keep the ball rolling" is an example
redundant wording,complex words,
a cliche, an independent adjective
Is it a cliche?
It would depend on usage, however, I can think of many instances in which it would be cliche.
Keep the ball rolling with your questions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-- Help Please - "Keep the ball rolling" is an example of which? ...
- english - define the term cliche and write one sentence that has a cliche in it...
- English - What is a cliche and what is a sentence that's an example?
- English - "Beauty if only skin deep" is an example of ? A. personification. B. ...
- english - How would you describe a chef's voice? The cliche kind; big, tall ...
- science - need a example of the ecosystem cliche
- english - what does cliche mean
- less cliche way to say best of both worlds - what is a less cliche way to say ...
- business communication - 9. "Basic essentials" is an example of a: (Points : 5) ...
- Language Arts - What is a simile-cliche?