Posted by Carrie on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 7:44am.
Research findings have shown that:
A. reading and writing skills develop
at the same time.
B. children begin the process of
literacy once they have learned
to read short sentences.
C. literacy is properly limited to
reading and writing.
D. children's emergent reading skills
are broken into four distinct,
I know the answer is not D
I need help, PLEASE
fits one definition of literate from an online dictionary.
1 : an educated person
2 : a person who can read and write
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- WRITING - How Do you vaule reading in you life? I suppose to get someone else ...
- WRITING - have your writing habits been affected by the quality and quantity of ...
- Early child ed. /literacy question - I posted this question yesterday- and some ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers? If they...
- literacy ece - the first language arts skill that children learn is A) speaking ...
- home school - What are 3-4 writing skills that you feel are important? Why are ...
- English: Children's Literature - I have to write an 8 page essay about Picture ...
- reading and writing - I am having a hard time getting started. I need to compare...
- Writing - Am I using comparatives and superlatives correctly in these sentences...
- Reading and writing - I am going to use the middle adolescence and the late ...