posted by Ella on .
Write an expression in algebra for each of the following:
1. the number of cents in x dimes
2. the difference if four is subtracted from x
3. the sum of three consecutive integers
4. the product of three consecutive integers
plz help i don't get these questions
Use N to indicate number.
1. X cents = 10N Dimes
2. The difference between what and what? Unclear.
3. X + (X + 1) + (X + 2) or X + (X - 1) + (X - 2)
4. Using the information from #3, you should be able to do this yourself.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.