May 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Child Development--I Need Your Help!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
When attempting to modify a child's behavior using negative reinforcement,
the desired result is that the child
A. Withdraw from certain social
B. repeat behavior for which they
get the desired result
C. avoid behaviors that carry
I am thinking (C) is the correct answer,
can you please help?
I think you are right, but read to be sure.
The "desired" result can only be C. If you desired the other two chioces, A would make you a psychological torturer and, B is an answer to positive reinforcement outcome and, is inaplicable.
Answer This Question
early child care
- when attempting to modify a child's behavior using negative ...
- When attempting to modify a child's behavior using negative ...
- On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...
- Teachers collect written information about a child for the ...
Child Development and Human Behavior
- . Which of the following factors helps a ...
UNDERSTANDING OBSERVATION AND BEHAVIOR
- The Child Development Checklist is an ...
- The question that I have is how is a positive reinforcement going ...
Observing develpment of the young child
- One of the advantages using an ...
- when a child repeats a behavior or action simply to observe ...
child development and human behavior
- when a child understands that things and ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help